blueslip question

If you get a blue slip simply gather up the material they are asking for and return to the consulate the next morning. There is a seperate line for those submiting overcome documents. Just ask the guard which one. You will form up in another line after you are allowed past the gate then you will line up at the windows outside the consulate and turn your overcome evidence in at one of the windows. When you return the next afternoon to get the results be prepared for another interview including all the stuff you took to the first.

I want to make sure I understand the complete process in the event of rejection....

day 1 - interview, receive blue slip (rejection)

day 2 - return to consulate, turn in documents, no appointment needed

day 3 - return to consulate for results and likely second interview

day 4 - return to consulate in afternoon to receive VISA

Is that correct?

If you get a blue slip simply gather up the material they are asking for and return to the consulate the next morning.  There is a seperate line for those submiting overcome documents.  Just ask the guard which one.  You will form up in another line after you are  allowed past the gate then you will line up at the windows outside the consulate and turn your overcome evidence in at one of the windows.  When you return the next afternoon to get the results be prepared for another interview including all the stuff you took to the first.

Does this mean you never get any of the things back that you give them..???

I guess if this is the case it would pay to make copys of everthing you take there as evidence of a relationship.

George

I want to make sure I understand the complete process in the event of rejection....

day 1 - interview, receive blue slip (rejection)

day 2 - return to consulate, turn in documents, no appointment needed

day 3 - return to consulate for results and likely second interview

day 4 - return to consulate in afternoon to receive VISA

Is that correct?

Give this man a cigar. That is exactly how it plays out except in our case I had to get a visa jump on a plane and meet my then fiance in Shenzhen to amke a video of us speaking together.