MY call to CA at 6:45am

I just fired off theis email to GZ

I talked with someone in the DOS and the Consulate Affairs office this morning about 6:45am EST.

I was told appox. 5000 immigrant visa name check approvals were sent to Guangzhou last week for the ones who have been waiting since August 1, 2002

Will you please tell me if we are in the 5000 approvals sent to you for the DOS?

Guest houston

Mark,

Hey! Is that true? Oh my God!!!! 5000? I hope they are for us. Yes yes, call, call.... I will ask Houston_GG call. Powell's Office instead of DOS? Telephone numbers?

Thanks for this exciting information.

Houston :lol:

Has anyone called GZ tonight? It would be nice to get a confirmation from GZ that indeed the clearances are on the way and that they are ready to start issuing visas. It is past 11:00 am, Tuesday there. :rolleyes:  :) >Jim

James, I reallly thin we need to know that those clearances went through as a "fact for sure" before bugging GUZ more.. We need to show that we know.. not that we heard..

IMHO

But I know mark did already ..LOL Lil' bugger him..

Eric,

I was under the impression, from reading the board, that there was confirmation in two cases. Perhaps you are saying something different to that affect. :rolleyes:  :) >Jim

James. No.. the two cases are confirmed.. No doubt about this.. What is not confirmed ( well,, beyond reasonnable doubt ) is this massive 5-7000 clearances that Mark and Victoria reported..

Don't roll eyes,, ya gonna get blind ! :D