Financial Support Question

Okay, I came back form China last February after teaching English. I didn't find a job until June 1st. I'm still working at the same job and I just got a raise at 40k but I really hate it and I want to quit. However, I'm only going to claim in the high teens. I'm looking at getting a low stress job that pays roughly 10hr because I want to go to graduate school. Currently, my visa is at NVC and I'm guessing the wife will be here in the middle of March.

My question:

1, Does it look bad that I quit my job?

2, Does it look bad because I won't be making a lot of money at possibly the new job?

3, Should I have my dad file a support form too?

4, My brother and wife make a lot of money a year but have a lot of debt should I ask them as well?

5, SHould I stick the job out until she comes?

Thanks,

Dave

The government can look at your financials and work record any way they want to...... remember, they have the right to question ANYTHING and EVERYTHING.

I hate my job and I despise the hours...I am sticking with it till she's arrived because I believe beneficiary stablility adds points to any pending application....remember, your employer letter will state how long you've been at the job....there must be a reason for this!

As with the videotape requirement question that has popped up all over the CFL site....while it is not officially listed as requirement, the government has a right to request it if they deem it necessary.

Better to act on the side of caution and stick with the crappy job till she gets here..just my 2 cents worth.