Interview material

All,

Did any give thier other half your passport during the interview process? I know that you are not allowed to go with your beneficary during the interview process, but I figure I can give my spouse my passport when I am waiting outside.

What do you guys think of this idea? Figure the real passport with stamps are more valuable then certified photo copies.

Thanks,

-Jay

That is exactly what we are planning to do, letting my MM have my passport in hand with the many visas as evidence.

My attorney and staff have recommended my being in GZ at the time of the interview so she can have my passport in hand.

It is not conclusive evidence in and of it’s self of your relationship, but with all your other supporting evidence it should assist in establishing your relationship.

Good Luck

When we did our interview in Hong Kong the lady doing the interview certainly asked to see mine, it was at the China relations something or other office though, getting my Chinese visa. Fortunatly I had some copies with me, they were satisfied with those. The consulate in HK is a little different, the spouse or fiancee is welcomed and encouraged to be part of the interview.