Cool web site

Guest Lucifer
its a great website, you can see that almost within one second there is someone out there died :D   Death, just think about it, and after...

hey, if you're the lucifer i talked to on 3-11-03, you said you didn't want me yet. now what are you doing here??? :P

are you nuts?? :P I am doing here with the same reason that you are doing here, nuts :D I am not hurting anyone here BUT YOU B) anyway you are so cute :P

are you sure you talked to me on 3-11-03 or you wished, why don't wish to talk to God at that time, or you are sure you are one of the bad ones with sin and going to accept to go to my place, HELL.

or are you scared of Death or even afraid of listening to the word, but that's the occult truth which you can not ignore and one day you will have to accept it, and again just think about it...and after the DEATH :) :( :P :P

Well :angel: Lucifer, the prince of darkness, if I didn't make a mistake, was a big angel, one of the leaders of all angels, and God punished him when he had a sin for being self-important, arrogant or megalomania, for God that's a sin, so God sent him out of heaven, and after that I don't know. Just for being self-important and got the punishment, that's ;) but I love God, maybe there is a reason for God to do so :o

For me, death can be beautiful, and very beautiful...somewhere over the rainbow :lol: