email from guangzhou

thanks to all of you for being here through this long wait. the comraderie and supportiveness would be hard to describe to an outsider, and i learned so much from so many of you. i couldn't be more happy for everyone else who are also now having this ordeal come to an end, and hope it gives encouragement it gives to others who are still waiting. --steve

I am so glad to see so much action on CFL this week !

Congratulations to everyone getting their P3's and Interview scheduled.

June and I have good news of our own.

Our I-129f finally cleared NVC after 10 months!

Now we get to deal with the real people at Guangzhou, rather than the faceless obfuscating NVC.

I will be in China after Thanksgiving until the end of the year and will make myself a nuisance at the embassy at every opportunity.

We see light at the end of the tunnel

Mark & June

Good Luck Mark and June ~!

(try not to break any records for longest in the process here at the Candle ~! (that would not be good!)

We are trying to get out of the long waiting! For the records... well, better not!!!

Thanks for your post. I went to 001 and find out that there are some people's cases even longer... wow, I hope theirs can be moved forward like ours too!

Wish everyone has a good mood to spend the rest of this year, long waiting, upset 2004!

June