Hi All,

Well, after a lot of digging, I managed to find a program that allows people on this board to change their UserIDs.

I changed some UserIDs per people's requests, so if there are a handful (or less) people running around with new UserIDs, it is because they requested a change for various reasons.

Oh. Hehe. I changed my UserID as well. Like any good engineer, I test code out on myself first, before unleashing it upon others. :P :D :o

Also, I have a new email address:

admin@candleforlove.com

Please send all Candle-related emails to this address.

Maybe I'll change my UserID back eventually but for now, phatkat works ... it is a long-running Internet pseudonym I devised back in college.

Thanks,

P.J. :D :lol: :P

By the way, "fat cat" in Cantonese is "fei mao".

"Lao mao", as in our group's beloved LaoMao in Cantonese is "mad cat", which is why I always got confused as to why everyone called him "big cat". When I first saw LaoMao I thought "oh great, we have a mad cat on the loose. :P "

By the way, "fat cat" in Cantonese is "fei mao". 

"Lao mao", as in our group's beloved LaoMao in Cantonese is "mad cat", which is why I always got confused as to why everyone called him "big cat".  When I first saw LaoMao I thought "oh great, we have a mad cat on the loose.  :P "

LaoMao is Old Cat or Mature Cat :P I am born the year of the Rat. I should watch out these two cats. :P :P

Guest bbridges51

No, PhatKat, people hate I.S. techies for a reason. The best I.S. managers are those who are customer centric, trying to meet their customers' needs. The worst of the lot, and they are the majority, don't really care about their customers and push their agendas on to those people they should be serving.

(Brian now gets down off his soapbox)

Guest enight
Also, I have a new email address:

admin@candleforlove.com

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

P.J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I also get enight@candleforlove.com too? <_<

Guest enight

Tony,

sorry didn't get your latest mail, it was killed by spam killer, it says the mail text contains word 'lolita', silly program,

sorry, I can not resure it <_<

please resend the picture, thanks :P

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

P.J !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I also get enight@candleforlove.com too?

For you, enight, anything. I have set up that email address enight@candle ... to route to the email you used when you registered here. It takes an hour for the changes to go through. Have fun. :o

Guest enight
For you, enight, anything.  I have set up that email address enight@candle ... to route to the email you used when you registered here.  It takes an hour for the changes to go through.  Have fun. :wacko:

WOWWOWW P,J!!!

you are a such Sweet one! thankkkkkkkkkk Youuuuuuuuuu!

I am very appreciate your offer, to return your favor...

... I would follow your tail to everywhere!!! :wacko: