EAD Application - confused about our category

I was looking at the EAD application and am very confused about the category I should pick. My wif'll be a K3. This is what the EAD application instructions say:

K-3 Nonimmigrant Spouse of U.S. Citizen or K-4 Dependent--(a)(9). File your EAD application along with evidence of your admission such as copies of your Form I-94, passport, and K visa.

But right after this, there is another category:

Adjustment Applicant--©(9). File your EAD application with a copy of the receipt notice or other evidence that your Form I-485, Application for Permanent Residence, is pending. You may file Form I-765 together with your Form I-485.

My questions are:

1) If I file AOS and EAD together, can I select ©(9) as my category

2) If I file AOS and EAD together, can I send both applications to Baltimore (this is where I am supposed to send my AOS)? I'm from Maryland.

Can someone who has gone through this answer both of my questions? Thanks in advance.

Here's my take on the category. Although Jingwen was K-1, I read the categories as follows:

If you are filing for the EAD with the AOS or after you filed for AOS, your category is ( c )(9).

If you are filing for the EAD before you file for AOS, your category is either (a)(6) for K-1/K-2 or (a)(9) for K-3/K-4.

Where to file depends on your category, but Jingwen used category ( c )(9) and sent the EAD application along with the AOS application to the local USCIS office (Atlanta for us).