p4 and interview set

Congrats!

At least they sent ONE K3 P4 packet that we know of. 

But NO K1 P4s (called DOS today...STILL nothing).  :)

Well I'll be soon be getting in line for the big interview wait. I had my I-129F sent to Guangzhou 9/24/04 and my CR1 /CR2 were sent 10/1/04

My wife said she has a girlfriend with an end of Oct interview and she got her P-4 in Sept and sent in her P-3 July 1, 2004.

20 minute wait on hold to DOS, so a lot of people must be thinkin' its about to break open, but apparently not....

Finally got a VS that was particularly talkative, for some reason, (NO, nothing new on YOUR case..)

...... so I asked her about the p-4s coming out of GZ ---oh yes, she said, she has seem them .... pressed on about the k-1 (I-129-F) ----well, no, haven't seen that kind for a while.......

20 minute wait on hold to DOS, so a lot of people must be thinkin' its about to break open, but apparently not....

Finally got a VS that was particularly talkative, for some reason,  (NO, nothing new on YOUR case..)

...... so I asked her about the p-4s coming out of GZ ---oh yes, she said, she has seem them ....   pressed on about the k-1 (I-129-F)  ----well, no, haven't seen that kind for a while.......

hope we see that long overdue p4 very soon. they (gz) start work tomorrow...