sincerely aplogize to tonyontherock, yes.. another gal helped me find the original thread..

reading all her posts and replys now... I have to admit, she speaks well English .. seems she is very attractive looking too.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just who the **** is this Enight? Another gold digger, I am sure.... Beware everyone.

Enight is one of the original members of this site and a regular poster. She is already Married and in the US - and if you look at her website, you will see she has done a lot to help other Chinese women waiting for their visa, including providing webspace for them.

I don't always agree with her. As a matter of fact, in this case I COMPLETELY disagree with her. But she's an honest and opinionated person and willing to give help to people who need it, especially on 001.

Relax a little and get to know everyone. You'll find a lot of useful information and support here. It's generally a very welcoming community here, and pretty rare that we see a "problem member" (and they usually don't stick around very long.)

That being said, Kim makes a good point. The 90 days is not provided to "make up your mind", though it CAN be used for that. The 90 days exists because a fair time frame to get married in has to be allowed.

Guest newcomer
if you look at her website, you will see she has done a lot to help other Chinese women waiting for their visa, including providing webspace for them.

It's generally a very welcoming community here, and pretty rare that we see a "problem member" (and they usually don't stick around very long.)

Went to her website, yeah she's promoting her bussiness here. I don't think you would like to see people doing that often in this community, wouldn't you?

I am new here but not a "problem member"! I said what I thought about her based on what she wrote in this thread and that's about it.

Went to her website, yeah she's promoting her bussiness here. I don't think you would like to see people doing that often in this community, wouldn't you?

ya right... thanks for your suggestion... I changed my signature, satisfied now? :)

thanks Jeikun.. you are very nice.

if you look at her website, you will see she has done a lot to help other Chinese women waiting for their visa, including providing webspace for them.

It's generally a very welcoming community here, and pretty rare that we see a "problem member" (and they usually don't stick around very long.)

I am new here but not a "problem member"! I said what I thought about her based on what she wrote in this thread and that's about it.

No, no newcomer... you took me wrong. I was not suggesting you were a problem member. Just telling you enight wasn't, and you likely won't see many here.

Also one of the links was to a professional site. The other was to the personal one. But I see both were removed.

And yes, garagegodness.. the post could be fake. But such things do happen, so discussing the situation itself whether this particular story is true or not is still valid. If it were a guy doing this same thing, it would be equally wrong.

I would like to add though... regarding the story's validity. What American teacher in China would pay some girl 30,000 yuan a month to date him?? That's like $3,650 US!!!! A MONTH!!! I mean, unless he's filthy rich, has no other means to attract women, and is just teaching English in China for fun... or maybe she accidentally put an extra zero in there.... does this sound like BS to anyone?

Guest newcomer
Just who the **** is this Enight? Another gold digger, I am sure.... Beware everyone.

You talk awfully big for someone with 2 posts to your credit.

I think it is probably the meanest "welcome" note to a newbie in this forum by someone with 264 posts. :)

You talk awfully big for someone with 2 posts to your credit.

I think it is probably the meanest "welcome" note to a newbie in this forum by someone with 264 posts. :)

Hey Newcomer. Don't take it too hard. Your first post was a rather negative one - a few feathers were bound to be ruffled.

Hop over to the "Our Stories" section and introduce yourself, I'm sure you'll get a proper welcome. We can all just drop this little misunderstanding. We're all here for the same reasons, after all.

WHOA THERE NEW GUY! Enight is a long time and well respected member here. I honor her council greatly. Welcome to our group but try and get to know people a little before jumping to conclusions. Enight you have had that link to your site here a long time and no one ever complained before. I don't have a problem with it.

Guest enight

I finally finished reading most of the posts of that yahoo forum which tonyontherock has found...

gee.. campare to that forum, here is as pure as a baby's eyes!

Marry Overseas...

thanks everyone's valueable suggestion; correction and helping... and it seems life is more complicated in the Yahoo group , xixi.

... thank you warpedbored, I start to love the current signature now.. icon2.gif