enight:

I have all the respect for you and respectfully disagree with you.

The reason why I posted here was to warn Eric about what might be coming his way. I would have to say that the vast majority of Chinese women are sincere and loving, with great qualities that only Chinese women have. I was married to one for many, many years and about to marry another. Yet, as you can see from the Yahoo posts or maybe even the people that you may know personally, not all are as pure as Candle members or their loved ones. Pointing out the bad ones, esp. when some one like Helen who give out the details may be beneficial, not to other member, but to Eric or even Richard, should one of them happen to visit candle.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not who you think it is. Trust me.

OK Don. How you can know this is beyond my comprehension, but newcomer, hang out for a while and learn who everybody is before you get so emotional. Most of us are dealing with high levels of stress. Just like you.

Admins can see your IP address. ;)

Guest lilac6451

I found lots of people are two timing somebody nowadays. So I think if there is no commitment made between the two,Why cant she write to others while keeping in touch with one? Some guys are even worse than that. So please dont use "whore"on her.

I found lots of people are two timing somebody nowadays. So I think if there is no commitment made between the two,Why cant she write to others while keeping in touch with one? Some guys are even worse than that. So please dont use "whore"on her.

I agree it is wrong to use "whore" on her but it is also wrong for anyone. male or female to be romantically involved with anyone other than their fiance. Even just writing. It proves lack of commitment.