Finding my Congressmen

Anybody know what the schedule is for Congress? Specifically, when are they going back into session? If they are not in session, then I would have better luck hitting their offices in Kansas.

I wish there was a way to circulate a petition so I could get actual physical signatures. Without that, I am rather doubting that people are taking these letters seriously.

I don't really expect to see Harty or Powell or anyone like that, but I would like to see somebody who really gets things done. There is always somebody behind the scenes that is the person that really takes names and kicks ass.

Anybody know what the schedule is for Congress?  Specifically, when are they going back into session? If they are not in session, then I would have better luck hitting their offices in Kansas. 

I wish there was a way to circulate a petition so I could get actual physical signatures.  Without that, I am rather doubting that people are taking these letters seriously.

I don't really expect to see Harty or Powell or anyone like that, but I would like to see somebody who really gets things done.  There is always somebody behind the scenes that is the person that really takes names and kicks ass.

If we do a new petition, we should all send it to each and every congressman