Anyone e-filed AP?

We are still waiting for the AP. I e-filed it on Aug 16.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status:

Your I131 APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on August 16, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

We are still waiting for the AP.  I e-filed it on Aug 16.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: 

Your I131 APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT was received on August 16, 2004. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

yeah, i heard that u can't get expedited if u e-file

• 2 months later...

Tony,

did you ever get resolution on this? I will be filing for AP soon. Jade arrives on DEC 3 and we are traveling back to China in May of next year. Can anyone help me with the process for getting AP? Do I need to first file the I-130 to Nebraska followed by the I-485, I-765 and I-131 to Chicago? I live in Colorado and I read an INS form online indicating that starting last DEC 04 we need to file I-131 in Chicago instead of locally.

Thanks,

Jeff

Tony,

did you ever get resolution on this?  I will be filing for AP soon.  Jade arrives on DEC 3 and we are traveling back to China in May of next year.  Can anyone help me with the process for getting AP?  Do I need to first file the I-130 to Nebraska followed by the I-485, I-765 and I-131 to Chicago?  I live in Colorado and I read an INS form online indicating that starting last DEC 04 we need to file I-131 in Chicago instead of locally.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

No need to file I-130 if Jade is K1. My wife still hasn't got the AP. However, she got the temp green card on Nov 3th during the AOS interview. So she doesn't need the AP anymore.

Read this link below about doing AP, EAD, and AOS.

http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/den...ver/aboutus.htm

Actually, my wife got the AP today (just check my mail). So it took about 3 months. She doesn't need the AP now. However, I was worried that there would be a name check after the AOS interview. That is why I applied for the AP. Luckily, she got the temp green card during the AOS interview.