• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert,

where is your pics? :D

Hi Luckybabe! Thank you for asking. My photos are under the name "Rob & Ping" with the description "Because I'm So Proud She's Mine."

Somebody thought it might be "Bob S and Ling-ling" but no, those beautiful people are our famous Harleybob and his sweetheart! Bob, you look like you ought to be on television!

TimD, I just saw your newly posted photos. What a lucky man you are to get such a beauty like that! I like your new happy yellow kitchen color.

Tine, I see your album name but no photos. The thing is a little confusing but actually easy. First you have to do "create album" and then go out of the site and then come back in and click on "manage album" and this will give you the opportunity to upload pictures.

I did not have any digital photos and also did not have a scanner. So, I went to WalMart where they have a Kodak machine with a scanner and computer and photo printer inside it. For a big $4.74 you can scan and save 5 photos with the floppy disc provided by the store. I think it can burn a CD also.