• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, Robert.

There is too many Bobs.

Tony, I have never gone by "Bob" and instead used Rob or Robert. I also answer to "pang-zi." Of course in Massachusetts all Robert guys get called Bob whether they like it or not.

hi, Robert S.,

Is that true? My Fiance's name is Robert too, he lives in Fall River, but people call him Rob and his family call him Robby instead.... :D :) :D

I call him Big Rob... :D :D :D

Sandy

P.S. which city are you lliving in? Is your Fiancee on my MA contact List? i have found ten gals are going to MA, 2/3 is around Boston.... :D :D

Sorry, Robert.

There is too many Bobs.

Tony, I have never gone by "Bob" and instead used Rob or Robert. I also answer to "pang-zi." Of course in Massachusetts all Robert guys get called Bob whether they like it or not.

hi, Robert S.,

Is that true? My Fiance's name is Robert too, he lives in Fall River, but people call him Rob and his family call him Robby instead.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I call him Big Rob... :P :P :P

Sandy

P.S. which city are you lliving in? Is your Fiancee on my MA contact List? i have found ten gals are going to MA, 2/3 is around Boston.... :D :lol:

Sandy,

Hi, how are you? I am happy for your fiance to be called Rob or Robert instead of Bob if he does not want it. I like Bob okay but the problem is once you let them call you Bob then they will start calling you Bobby and I really don't like that. I do not live in MA, but live in Alabama. What I meant was that I have known many many people over the years from MA and it seems they always want to call all guys named Robert by the name Bob.

Nicknames are a strange thing anyway. Why is the nickname for Margaret the name Peg? Why is Jack the nickname for John? English is a crazy language.

- Robert :rolleyes:

Sandy,

Nice photos. :wacko:  We need Don and PJ's photos.

:(

hi. Tony,

Thank you...i saw your and Yan's picture too.... i think you two are really good looking couple, looks very compatible...happy for you... i will fly to Fall River on Feb. with Bobmal99 and his Fiancee, hope to see you soon there... :P :P :P :P

Sandy :D :wacko: :blink:

Sandy,

Nice photos.   :wacko:  We need Don and PJ's photos.

:D

hi. Tony,

Thank you...i saw your and Yan's picture too.... i think you two are really good looking couple, looks very compatible...happy for you... i will fly to Fall River on Feb. with Bobmal99 and his Fiancee, hope to see you soon there... :P :P :P :P

Sandy :P :blink: :(

Sandy,

It has been snowy (dusting) the last few days. Hope the weather gets better when you are here. It is great that you know so many gals moving to MA. I am hoping that Yan will be here in May. :wacko: It is tough not seeing her for almost 1 year. :P

Just wanted this back on top for all the new faces here.

So nice to see so many new members.

Welcome to the group.

http://www.visadelays.com/album.asp

Come and post your picture here.

New pics added guys...for those that don't travel much, check Christmas in Philly, and others. :lol:

One quick mention, ALSO resubmitted Jan.4th, like many on candle...counting down to the 21st AND debating with Liyan the travel plans.

Seems she's concerned I wouldn't be able to get a ticket to travel IN China the first week of February with New Years' traveling going on.

Any take on this from natives over there? Seems tradition calls everyone BACK to their hometown for celebrations. With that in mind, there's no availability of transportations, all modes included. I may just wait till the 10th or so to go get her, pending successful visa pickup, etc. :( - Nothing in hand yet...no reservations till then of course :) .