Cheap Flights!

Hey guys,

Northwest is offering a good deal on flights from the US to Asia. Try this link: www.nwa.com/features/fallcmtpac.html

filghts from $315 to $370 roundtrip to the following places

Asia Destinations: Bangkok/Beijing/Busan/ Guangzhou*/Guam/Hong Kong/Manila/Nagoya/Osaka/Saipan/ Seoul/Shanghai/Singapore/Taipei/Tokyo.

Not sure if you have to be a NWA Worldperks member or not. There are some small tack on charges too.....but overall it looks good, going to read the fine print.

That was a good try! I just looked at Flychina.com and I found a round trip from Chicago to Shanghai for $860. The one way ticket for those who like to have their wife or fiancee help you get the return ticket cheaper in China, was posted as $498 from Chicago to Shanghai and $640 if I go through to Chongqing. You save half of the domestic fare if you book the straight through flight. Normaly my wife can get me a ticket for less than $120 one way from Shanghai. With the Airport tax now being added to the air fare, expect to see that additional $6 to $11 on your ticket.

That was a good try! I just looked at Flychina.com and I found a round trip from Chicago to Shanghai for $860.

With the Airport tax now being added to the air fare, expect to see that additional $6 to $11 on your ticket.

Hi Bryan,

2 things: I've been trying for 3 days to get flychina on line. Have you been on recently?

*** Edit: Forget that Bryan after 40-50 attempts I FINALLY got the site***

They dropped the 90 RMB airport construction fee as of Sept. 1. I left Shanghai Sept. 2 and did not pay ANY tax. You know something I don't? (As if $11.00 will stop me from going). Thanks Richard

The additional $6 for domestic and $11 International, was suggested by Flychina as possibly being added to the tickets. I have not heard of any other confirmation for this. At least it wouldn't be a surprise.

Sounds like an US agency- The GOOD NEWS is we dropped the 50 and 90 RMB construction fees but (quietly) saying there is a $6 and $11 ticket tax now. Wait a minute we do it the other way. We change a "Tax" to a "value added fee". Us Americans hate the "tax" word. Richard