I-134 Affidavit of support

..i am in business for myself and have been for over 10 years. Since my fiancess has received the p-3 and returned it 2 days ago i'm am in the middle of filling out the I-134 form. Under the section of "Supporting Evidence" the part asking if you are self em-ployed.."Report of commerical rating concern" Now what does that mean? I went by my bank yesterday and they were not sure either.If you are a self-employed and completed this form and you know what that means..tell me! ;)

..i am in business for myself and have been for over 10 years. Since my fiancess has received the p-3 and returned it 2 days ago i'm am in the middle of filling out the I-134 form. Under the section of "Supporting Evidence" the part asking if you are self em-ployed.."Report of commerical rating concern" Now what does that mean? I went by my bank yesterday and they were not sure either.If you are a self-employed and completed this form and you know what that means..tell me! ;)

If your business is large enough, D&B is a good source. Remember though, the requirement is EITHER a commercial rating report OR your income tax returns. So, if you don't have a D&B or similar report on your business, I would think the income tax returns would suffice.

Guest Long_strider

I am self-employed and when we applied for a K-1 visa, I provided a copy of my tax return and a copy of the Dun and Bradstreet rating for my small business. If you have a very small business, (you or sole proprieter) then just the tax return should be ok.

long_strider