Question about form OF-169

My wife will receive her P3 in a day or two. So, I was looking over a sample of form OF-169: INSTRUCTIONS FOR IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICANTS (also known as DS-2001) and got a little confused.

On the first page, it says: "Obtain the following documents on this checklist which pertain to you. As you obtain each document, check the box before

each item. Do NOT send them to this office." OK - easy to understand. I don't send them any documents.

But on the second page, it says: "ONLY ONE COPY OF EACH DOCUMENT, EXCEPT PHOTOGRAPHS, MUST BE SUBMITTED WITH THE VISA

APPLICATION. YOU ARE ADVISED HOWEVER, TO OBTAIN THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS IN DUPLICATE, AS THIS

WILL ENABLE YOU TO PROVIDE IDENTICAL COPIES IN THE EVENT THE FIRST SET IS LOST OR DAMAGED."

So, when do I send them the copies? With my DS-230 (part 1)? Or do I submit copies on the day of the interview?

Can someone please help me? Thanks.

wow! I posted the original just a few seconds ago. Thanks for the speedy response Jeikun! :)

So, I guess once my wife gets P3, the only thing she needs to do is check off the items from OF-169, sign and date it, fill out DS-230 (part 1) and submit them to the embassy. No photocopy bulls***, right?