Kill Bill I, II, III

JM and the kids are in San Fran this week so I have lots of time to play. I finally saw Kill Bill II last night...and loved it! Darryl Hanna was great. But, David Carradine stole the show! He should get an academy award or something.

Has anyone seen KB III? Seems the show ended after KB II, but I can think of lots of other directions it could go. If you've seen KB III, is it any good?

Also, has anyone seen Jet Li's movie Hero? That looks awesome too.

I don't think there is a III out?

Later, Michael Perez

I could have sworn I saw it announced. Maybe I confused it with Hero. Isn't there going to be #3? Love the show so far.

No #3, but Quentin Tarintino (sorry if I butchered the spelling) has mentioned the possibility of making a sequel in 15 years. Yep... 15. When they daughters of "The Bride" and of Vernita Green would be grown up, and Vernita Green's daughter may come for vengance for her mother's murder.

There is no Kill Bill III.  I bought the DVD yesterday.  The Bao Mei (master) character was great.  Hero will be released soon.

http://www.boston.com/ae/movies/articles/2...heroic_journey/

You're right. I think JM and her son will get a kick out of him. Like a charactor out or a bad Hong Kong flick...but, oh so entertaining. Loved how he treated Darryl Hanna. Glad they answered that question.

There is no Kill Bill III.  I bought the DVD yesterday.  The Bao Mei (master) character was great.  Hero will be released soon.

Hero was pretty bad, I saw this in China when it came out about a year ago. It seemed the director was trying too hard to make a "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon", without the plot... Beautiful cinematography though.

There is no Kill Bill III.  I bought the DVD yesterday.  The Bao Mei (master) character was great.  Hero will be released soon.

Hero was pretty bad, I saw this in China when it came out about a year ago. It seemed the director was trying too hard to make a "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon", without the plot... Beautiful cinematography though.

Okay....just figured it out. I got tricked. Hero is presented by Tarantino. Not produced or directed by him. Sneaky....sneaky.

I also saw Hero in China- it wasn't good at all. I agree- they were trying to do another "Crouching Tiger"- zhang yi mo (sp?) has been selling out big time lately. I also wanted to add- has anyone seen "Hong Kong Hollywood" by Fruit Chan? It is a great movie- Also "Shower"- but I don't know who diected it- and "Beijing Bicycle" is also good.

awwww :(

our source of DVD's is shut down.. well the whole darn floor of stalls that is.

My goodness.. this is almost like the local carreefours! seems every darn thing I liked and bought was no longer there after the 3rd or 4th time I wnet in to buy it!!

Sunday we were back to the DVD building and the slight wisphers of DVD, DVD could be heard..:) AND clever people the chinese are.. now no more packages of the actual DVD, just a flip book of the covers pics. hmmm seems a western version of the 1 from colum A and 1 from colum B.. hehehe

So in no time things will be back to normal and we can continue to see the first released movies here. Bea says when they do this, shut down the dvd's.. the venders just run over to the houses behind the building and get your purchases.. heheh I did actually see a couple of stalls that were closed right out.. the others sold other things so kept open.

What I did see and was blown away by was the newest Sony HD tv.. it has 1024 X 1024 pixuals and they call it the KE MX 42 M1 model, it's running 48'800 RMB and the sales man said it has only been out for a few days. Bea thinks the price will drop by $1,000.00 in a few months. awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! nope it doesn't come in USA version (120 volts) It was breath taking and as the contrast was a bit off we got the salesman to tune it.. used the on screen remote control.. he got a better pic up and I could see plenty of room left to fine tune it more.

Geeez!! I'd kill for that kind of TV back home.. ceratinly start watching more footbal games..:) but the price.. yikes!! too much for right now.. aww :(

Mark and Bea

• 2 weeks later...