Living in Shenzhen, married

Hello my name is Ross, i was wondering waht form to first fill out, i am currently living in China, right next to Guanzhou, so I am right next to where i need to get this done, I was woondering what form i first fill out if i was smarried in CHina, and am currently living here, becasue i know that it is differenet than the normal one

Thanks in Advance

Ross

Well,

Let me help you here, Ross, since I understand that you live in Shenzhen ---- forget completely about your visa concerns for the moment.....

there is a BIG REWARD if you can identify a black man and a yellow woman IN Shenzhen: There is a game called: "spot the negro" And all you have to do is find the couple --

----- Word has it they hang out at the: "Moon Carol Cafe" they have been ducking that establishment for several weeks now (my guess) --- but are getting tired of being absent from their favorate cafe..... So you can probably surprise them there....

Its really rather simple, I think: When you see them, just go up and as: hummm... I don't quite recall, but I think it is : "Are you a negro that I should spot"? ---After that: BIG REWARD ~!!

GOOD LUCK ~!!!!!!!

(oh, and also, goood luck on that visa thingy....)

---Kim

To get started, you need to answer a question.

You say that you live there.

You are then talking about a local filing called a DCF (Direct Consular Filing)

However, in order to do a DCF you must have your Chinese registration.

Now I am sure I have not called it the right name.

I and several others have lived in China, but not had the registration card.

If you have that, then go with the DCF. When I was in China, the Chengdu consulate told me it would be a 4 to 6 month process.

Sadly, I wasn't registered.

Dean