Sent back our P3 on July 25th, wanting to check to make sure that it wasn't lost so emailed GZ and didn't heard anything from them, so call DOS and was told it was entered into computer on July 30th, got home that afternoon and had a reply from GZ saying that they had received it.

Dear all,

Nobody received p4 these 10 days. I think we will wait to get p4 in September. I mailed back my p3 to Guangzhou Embassy on April 19. But I guess they keyed in my case in this May.

Hi Jerry, welcome to CFL. We're in the exact same boat as you (returned P3 21-Apr, keyed in on 6-May). Praying for an interview in September.

It still seems to me that GZ releases about 2 weeks worth of P4s about every two weeks or so. The next round should be for late April P3s and a handful of early May ones.

Guest Jerryblack

Hi, Jim:

I supposed that GZ will release P4 this week after the first batch early of this month. But by now, nobody received it. So I think GZ will not release P4 this month. Perhaps we will receive P4 in September. I'm praying everyday. God bless us to get P4 as early as possible.

Guest Jerryblack

GZ replied my e-mail on Aug 04 said that my case is waiting for schedule. I don't understand clearly what' mean. It means I will get P4 soon? I don't know. I'm confused!

GZ replied my e-mail on Aug 04 said that my case is waiting for schedule. I don't understand clearly what' mean. It means I will get P4 soon? I don't know. I'm confused!

That's just a "Canned" response telling you that they have no idea when you will be scheduled. Pull up a chair and join the "Waiting Club". Our members in this club may always change, but we all share the same wait!

Jerry, all you can do is keep at it each week. I gave up sending emails, GZ stopped replying to me, so I now call DOS every Monday morning 8:30am sharp!

I doubt we'll have to wait for september.  I guess sometime in the next 2 weeks the next batch will come.  However I think we've seen the last of the september interviews...

Turtle, be careful! Your trying to use logic on a Government Agency! You know how dangerouse that is!

Your going to worry yourself ragged. I have stopped trying to guess when I might see P4 and now all I do is call DOS each week. It's all I can do for now.

I've already run myself ragged...I need Lorazepam to sleep these days. I read the thread about the denial in "Rumpus Room"...something doesn't feel right about the story, but if its accurate then we should all worry..

Question....DOES GZ process K-1's for Vietnamese fiances as well??