Remember when somone said not talk

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

Hello everyone, awhile back some people said not talk to northern, not talk to southern, and right now I am not really sure how it applies. Right now Ling is talking to Carl's wife, and they are laughing so much, I am not sure what is going on, and right now I am not sure what Carl is thinking. Earlier she was talking the Deans wife, Lanning, not sure what was said.

I guess that what I am saying, when they get her, they forget their differences, they learn to talk, get to know

Hello everyone, awhile back some people said not talk to northern, not talk to southern, and right now I am not really sure how it applies. Right now Ling is talking to Carl's wife, and they are laughing so much, I am not sure what is going on, and right now I am not sure what Carl is thinking. Earlier she was talking the Deans wife, Lanning, not sure what was said.

I guess that what I am saying, when they get her, they forget their differences, they learn to talk, get to know

Man, what have you done? You've now opened the Pandora's box, and nothing will ever be sacred again. :)

Jingwen is very open about things that we Americans would not normally talk about. Apparently, so is Trigg's wife, Fang Ling. So, if you're too embarrassed to ask Trigg about his financial condition, his eating habits, his fishning techniques, his driving skills, his underwear size, his other sizes, or anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, just ask Jingwen. She knows it all. Same for me - just ask Fang Ling. :D

Man, what have you done? You've now opened the Pandora's box, and nothing will ever be sacred again. :)

is very open about things that we Americans would not normally talk about. Apparently, so is Trigg's wife, Fang Ling. So, if you're too embarrassed to ask Trigg about his financial condition, his eating habits, his fishning techniques, his driving skills, his underwear size, his other sizes, or anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, just ask Jingwen. She knows it all. Same for me - just ask Fang Ling. :D

Other sizes??? Other sizes????? Me thinks Jingwen knows too much---gheeeeezz, so much for macho bragging--gheeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Man, what have you done? You've now opened the Pandora's box, and nothing will ever be sacred again. :lol:

is very open about things that we Americans would not normally talk about. Apparently, so is Trigg's wife, Fang Ling. So, if you're too embarrassed to ask Trigg about his financial condition, his eating habits, his fishning techniques, his driving skills, his underwear size, his other sizes, or anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, just ask Jingwen. She knows it all. Same for me - just ask Fang Ling. :P

Other sizes??? Other sizes????? Me thinks Jingwen knows too much---gheeeeezz, so much for macho bragging--gheeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So, I guess I'll have to tell Jingwen that "small, medium, large, and Trigg" are not the standard sizes in the US. :D

Guest blsqueaky

Man, what have you done? You've now opened the Pandora's box, and nothing will ever be sacred again. :lol:

Jingwen is very open about things that we Americans would not normally talk about. Apparently, so is Trigg's wife, Fang Ling. So, if you're too embarrassed to ask Trigg about his financial condition, his eating habits, his fishning techniques, his driving skills, his underwear size, his other sizes, or anything, and I do mean ANYTHING, just ask Jingwen. She knows it all. Same for me - just ask Fang Ling. :P

Frank, I have to admit around my friends she says nothing, so this way I not say much about some of the things that she does, but as far as her friends and family, I have no idea. All that I know that she will say something, look at me an laugh. I am trying to get Dean to find out what they talk about, but I think that this will not happen.