Try to establish credit for your wife

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe hypoclown.

Actually Hypo isn't a good clown name. I once knew a clown that argued with Hypo (I'm not clear on what the argument was about) but this clown believe it or not started yelling out LAWSUIT!! I'MA GONNA SUUUUUE!!! HAHAHA It reminded me of the Wendy's finger women! HAHAHA Now that was a clown! HAHAHA I would have paid tickets to see him act like that again!

I know Mark very well. He has a beautiful daughter with Bea and is really a great guy! I met him in Shenzhen a few years back and keep in touch with him still. I don't agree with him arguing with a clown when he's the moderator but to make fun of him after he left is really childish.

or maybe hypoclown.

Actually Hypo isn't a good clown name. I once knew a clown that argued with Hypo (I'm not clear on what the argument was about) but this clown believe it or not started yelling out LAWSUIT!! I'MA GONNA SUUUUUE!!! HAHAHA It reminded me of the Wendy's finger women! HAHAHA Now that was a clown! HAHAHA I would have paid tickets to see him act like that again!

I know Mark very well. He has a beautiful daughter with Bea and is really a great guy! I met him in Shenzhen a few years back and keep in touch with him still. I don't agree with him arguing with a clown when he's the moderator but to make fun of him after he left is really childish.

Yup, really childish!!!!!!!

or maybe hypoclown.

Sammy, how's my niece??? Good to hear from you again. I hope you are teaching your little darlin' better manors than you have seen around here lately. To bad Mark decided to leave us but someone had to 'man up'.

Tell my niece that I have been elected president of the sophomore class-not a big deal as only freshmen get to vote-or would.

I don't have an issue with someone setting out to get credit.

I just don't to subscribe to the idea that "truly function" and "live successfully" are dependent on credit, since the terms already carry some specific meaning that might differ from person to person. So, one person's concept of 'to live successfully' might require credit, but it might not for another.