Innoculations in GZ

Guest Long_strider

They are cheaper in China than the US, like others have said.

I suggest that after passing the interview, walk down to the clinic on Shamanian Island and have them done there. You can get them done on a walk-in basis. Yhey will give you the yellow international vaccination card. It takes only a few minutes.

Just present the yellow card (well actually a little booklet) to the civil surgeon in the US and they will complete the vaccination supplement that you need for the AOS process.

Guest blsqueaky

Jeff, my wife had them done right there, cost $320RMB and that was for all of the shots. They will also give her a shot card that show everyone. Just make sure that when Sarah goes in, she tells them what it is for.

Hope that this help.

They are cheaper in China than the US, like others have said.

I suggest that after passing the interview, walk down to the clinic on Shamanian Island and have them done there.  You can get them done on a walk-in basis. Yhey will give you the yellow international vaccination card. It takes only a few minutes.

Just present the yellow card (well actually a little booklet) to the civil surgeon in the US and they will complete the vaccination supplement that you need for the AOS process.

This is exactly what we did. However, the family could not get all the required vaccinations, so we had to get additional shots after they arrived in the US. Some of the vaccinations, like hepatitis, require a series of shots spread out over several months.