re: Faxes/Repeated emails

I started this as a new thread because it is important (at least I think so) that all of you see my opinion :lol:

Harrassing GZ by fax/email/etc. will serve no purpose in getting your loved ones here any sooner. Not because it slows them down, they have seperate people who process correspondence. But simply because they are merely pawns on the chessboard of immigration. They take their orders from the Kings and Queens.

If you are to devote that much energy, focus it on the Kings/Queens (DOS/CA) - as they are the only ones that will provide the focus and resources to GZ and to the expediting of the Name Check processes which is really the problem, not GZ.

Kandy,

I used to buy into the "DOS/CA is the culprit" theory myself, before I read Clayton Hays e-mail of December 26. Have you read it? I think you will have an entirely different perspective on who the real villain here is after you do.

Also, at least DOS/CA will commuicate with us, even if it is not what we want to hear. I have received no information from GZ since the middle of December - NOTHING!!!

Eric,

Go to "Announcements", and then check out the message about namechecks dated December 26. Basically, we all woke up the morning after Christmas to learn that a GZ Consular Officer had sent one of the G7 guys an e-mail concerning the namecheck fiasco. Basically, GZ is now claiming that the names for the August interviews, which were originally submitted in June and July, had to be "re-submitted" at a later date due to some type of formatting problem, as well as new instructions issued by DOS. He told the G7 guy his fiancee's name was resubmitted sometime in November!!!!!!! Thus, nothing happened on the case from June until November, other than the interview. It also goes a long way toward explaining the "Forgotten Bunch" problem. It is a MUST read, and has stirred up enormous activity.