Keep after them!

For a New Years greeting to all the bureaucrats, lets all get out individual letters, faxes and e-mails. Maybe if they see we are not going to let them alone then they will actually do something just to get rid of us.

Call people as much as you can afford, send e-mails (cheap for us all), demand answers. We've been nice little children and waited our turn and we were ignored. This is America we're talking about folks! They work for us! Remind them of that by bugging them for real answers!

I've started calling in some favors and enlisting help state-side that I refused before because I didn't want to ask anyone to do anything that might be taken as out of line. The fact that I have been given the run around again ticked me off though. Do what ever you can to make it uncomfortable for the bosses over this mess.

Owen is absolutely right. There is nothing more that GZ would like than for us to simply go away. EVERYONE - RIGHT NOW - MAKE IT YOUR TOP NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION TO CALL/FAX/E-MAIL GZ EVERYDAY, AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AFFORD. We have tried the "nice guy" approach, and they have screwed us in return. Owen, Jon in Denver, Mark, James, and so many others who are too numerous to list have, and are setting a great example for the rest of us when it comes to perseverance and tenacity.

KEEP THE HEAT ON!!!!!

Owen is absolutely right.  There is nothing more that GZ would like than for us to simply go away.  EVERYONE - RIGHT NOW - MAKE IT YOUR TOP NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION TO CALL/FAX/E-MAIL GZ EVERYDAY, AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AFFORD.  We have tried the "nice guy" approach, and they have screwed us in return.  Owen, Jon in Denver, Mark, James, and so many others who are too numerous to list have, and are setting a great example for the rest of us when it comes to perseverance and tenacity.

KEEP THE HEAT ON!!!!!

Im so there DUDE!