extenion

Guest jimcope

Guest jimcope

HI

I was told by guangzhou in china by email not to worry about an extenion on july 22 my four months are going to be up. They said they will give me an extenion when cui ying goes in for her interview? I just want to make sure they are telling me correct. any feed back out their.

JIM

HI

I was told by guangzhou in china by email not to worry about an extenion on july 22 my four months are going to be up. They said they will give me an extenion when cui ying goes in for her interview? I just want to make sure they are telling me correct. any feed back out their.

JIM

Extensions are routinely granted/given. I have never heard of an applicant being denied because his/her approval had expired. Jingwen's approval was "old", but it did not seem to matter to GZ.

Don't worry about processing delays... They know about them, after all, they were the ones that created the delays.

However, if you definately would need to do something if your fiancee/wife chooses to stay in China longer than 6 months after the visa is granted.

---- CK ------