Looking at Ling's Papers again

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

Hello, I was just looking at Lings papers again, yes, looking and trying to get ready to cross the t' and dot the i's and was wondering. I noticed in some other posts about the P.O.E. taking paperwork, and now wondering, she has in her possession the original DS-156 and the GIV-24 form, at least I think the original. The DS-156 has a stamp on it, and maybe it is where she had a translator helped her fill it out.

Also have the little red book, Certificate of Health Exam. Is this normal???? Oh, yes, I have the chest x-ray, which I know is normal.

Thanks for the assist here everyone.

all they should take at POE is the sealed envelope you recieved from your interview at GZ. You should still have all the other documentation including the medical booklet and that silly chest x-ray. my wife got her greencard this week and we still have that chest x-ray i quess it was not needed?

maybe we can frame it as a decoration :o

Guest blsqueaky

Dean, I think that the one form was the one that the translators filled out and gave her a copy, at least I hope. It has whiteout on it. I think the one that you found all of the mistakes on. Yes, I am hanging onto that exam book, and her shot record, along with all of the other papers that I am keeping in one special folder.

Don, please, no jail.