Got P4 also

Guest bsiao

Hello everyone,

My wife sent in her packet 3 on April 5th, 2004.

She received packet for on July 14th 2004 and her

appointment date is August 27, 2004!  The I-130 was submitted on July 7th, 2003 and the I-129 was submitted at the end of July 2003.

I am sorry I have not provided any complaints, but I always expected

it would take forever.  The key to happiness in life is to always have

low expectations!

Welcome to CFL. Wonderful news. Best of luck to you.

Guest FRANK 1553

THANKS FOR THE WELL WISHES AND INFO, YES I ENTER THIS WITH MUCH TREPIDATION, YOU DONT WANT TO SEE THE ACCOUNTING FOR DATING COST IN USA LAST 5 YEARS, THIS CANT COST MORE, AND I SEE A MORE PRODUCTIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR THE VALUES I SEEK. SORRY ABOUT THE 1553 CONFUSION A NAME I ADOPTED STRICTLY FOR EASE OF TYPING. FRANKJR

THANKS FOR THE WELL WISHES AND INFO, YES I ENTER THIS WITH MUCH TREPIDATION, YOU DONT WANT TO SEE THE ACCOUNTING FOR DATING COST IN USA LAST 5 YEARS, THIS CANT COST MORE, AND I SEE A MORE PRODUCTIVE OPPORTUNITY FOR THE VALUES I SEEK.   SORRY ABOUT THE 1553 CONFUSION  A NAME I ADOPTED STRICTLY FOR EASE OF TYPING.       FRANKJR

You have no idea what it will cost. :D Clifford tried once to accumulate the costs of having a fiancee overseas. As for myself, I'd bet that a small house could have been purchased with what was spent of travel, food, hotels, rings, gifts, fees, medical exams, vaccinations, schooling, computers, and on and on and on. But, it was worth every penny. :D

Frank Sr. :greenblob:

PS. Our beloved ruler and mom, aka donahso, will likely comment on your use of all caps. :greenblob: