• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bryan,

I'm there! It would be a great experience to meet you all in the flesh.

Especially with the ladies having already met, I think they would all feel more comfortable here. :)

I,ve been encouraging Qunying to keep in contact with Weiping when she comes to the States. I haven't said anything to my wife about it but knowing her, she and WeiPing are already planing something. They just haven't told us yet! :lol:

My thought is sense our ladies will be here just before Winter, a Mid to Late Spring or Summer get together would be great!

I can't think of a better way to help our ladies from being home sick!

Hey Bryan,

I'm there! It would be a great experience to meet you all in the flesh.

Especially with the ladies having already met, I think they would all feel more comfortable here. :)

I,ve been encouraging Qunying to keep in contact with Weiping when she comes to the States. I haven't said anything to my wife about it but knowing her, she and WeiPing are already planing something. They just haven't told us yet! :lol:

My thought is sense our ladies will be here just before Winter, a Mid to Late Spring or Summer get together would be great!

I can't think of a better way to help our ladies from being home sick!

I totally agree. I think that's a great idea. And since Darrel's MM will be here first we will let them set it up, hee hee hee hee :)