GREAT NEWS MARK!!!!!!!!!!! AUGUST 4TH IT IS!!! NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT FROM HERE!! PREGNANT WIFE SHOULD SHOW ENOUGH PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP! AUGUST 4TH IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

NOW HURRY UP AND FIND BING AND CARL AND GET OVER TO NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!!! PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all;

Monday night 9:30 pm here in China, we are all packed and checked and rechecked. Off for a 1 hour bus ride to catch a 1 hour train ride and than a 30 minute sub ride out to the isle of dispair? or what ever ithe GZ Embassy is called this week. heheh Naw we are all set.

We will pick up bea's medical records and check into the hotel there, maybe rest and than take a stroll around. The island is very nice and we have enjoyed it in the past.

than up early for the last.. we hope dealings with INS, and finally a visa and end to all this splender..;)

We will be back end of the week and I hope to have some photos and video to post soon after.

:D :D :D :D B)

We went to the Doc's this afternoon and I got to see the live 3D untrasound images of our new daughter!!! Bea had to settle for my reactions and a couple of printed pics, awww sigh :( . She and the baby are doing well and in great health! 26 weeks and due in Nov 2 to 8th.

we have named her Elizabeth, Mei Xu, Sullivan and Bea is already trying out Lizzy which is fine and I'm wondering if Elly or is it Ellie is ok?

So if Bea passes her interview this will be one of the greastest weeks of my life..!!!!

We wish the best of health, happiness and luck to everyone !! life is good.. :unsure:

Mark and Bea and baby Elizabeth to be...

Now that is really living a great, intensely real life. The best of luck in everything to you. Be very safety conscious in your travels, try to make her wear sensible, lace up shoes. You are so much bigger than her I am worried about cephalopelvic disproportion, you might be looking at a C-section for Elizabeth.