She has arrived

Guest blsqueaky

Guest blsqueaky

Yes, the long wait is finally over. She has arrived, and not tired even though she barely slept. She said the Ohare was very simple, they took her papers, stamped her passport, give her back her x-rays, and helped her to get through customs, then other people helped her to the shuttle and the other concourse.

She has already been on the phone with Deans wife, and just about when he was ready to bring up the cheetos, she handed the phone back to me before he had a chance to get me in trouble. The cheetos has already left the building.

Well has things progress, we will keep informed. Later this week or the first of next week, we will be heading into the local ins office herre in Columbus and see abouit starting the AOS papers, and also the SSN office and see what they tell me. Keep everyone informed.

Guest blsqueaky
I'll be don't see much of Squeeky for a few days!    :blink:

Don, do not bet on it. She is do busy this morning calling everyone in China, so wake early.

Trigg, house passed inspection.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes.

Guest blsqueaky
Congratulations Squeaky and Ling -

By the way Squeak, you  still looking for a job?  I hear Cheetos is looking for a driver ......

LOL LOL Dean, I think that there are others here that would probably like that job more. No longer need. :o :D :blink: :huh:

I am so happy that she is here in America now. I loved what you said in the other thread about she can't believe how blue the sky is, that is memorable. I can't wait to hear what else she says. Oh, but don't feel obligated to stick by the computer. :D