Underwear For Sale

With Jingwen's penchant for washing everything, seems like I'm wearing the same underwear again and again. This just ain't American. :lol: Like most guys, I had a certain supply of underwear and would wash the dirties when I started having to use the reserve supply. Never again.

Now, three pairs are all I'll ever need. So, I have about a month's supply of underwear that's just sitting in the drawers. I've tried using a first-in first-out approach so that I can rotate them, but I'm now convinced that I'll the only time I'll need more underwear is when the water runs out or the washing machine breaks.

Asking price - same as Bill Clinton's estimate of value when he donated to charity. :(

With Jingwen's penchant for washing everything, seems like I'm wearing the same underwear again and again.  This just ain't American. :blink: Like most guys, I had a certain supply of underwear and would wash the dirties when I started having to use the reserve supply.  Never again.

Now, three pairs are all I'll ever need.  So, I have about a month's supply of underwear that's just sitting in the drawers.  I've tried using a first-in first-out approach so that I can rotate them, but I'm now convinced that I'll the only time I'll need more underwear is when the water runs out or the washing machine breaks.

Asking price - same as Bill Clinton's estimate of value when he donated to charity. :o

My Ping just loves to use the washing machine. She makes it go through the soap agitation cycle over and over. I tried to explain that the soap making companies know what they are doing and that just putting it in there and letting it run was enough, but no, she says she wants the clothes to "eat the soap."

I guess you basically now have a stockpile of scivvies. You are good to go for years, like Ping with her panties which she has enough of for at least a five-year-plan.

Guest blsqueaky

I will add mine to the pile. Everytime that I went to china, which was 5 times, I would always buy a new 10 pack, now no sooner get out of shower, already washed. This will change in the truck, becuase I flat refuse to put up a clothesline,(yeah, I will lose this argument) Nah, just buy some hangers with the clothespins on this, hang them from the coatracks.

I can just imagine when she arrives, opens the sock drawer and the skivvie drawer. :blink: :D

Guest blsqueaky
NO, NO, NO - Squeaky

Your doing it all wrong.  The clothesline goes between the smoke-stacks.

At 55 mph, undies are dry by next exit.

No, no, no Dean, remember the old saying, never air your dirty laundry in public, and not matter how much you clean...........

• 2 weeks later...

Our washing machine, which got plenty of use before, is now in overdrive since Salina was born. Can't have anything even remotely dirty next to the little one. Now everything is washed in Dreft or whatever you call that stuff for baby clothes, even the sheets.