Tomorrow, The countdown will commence!

Guest blsqueaky
She has quaranteed me that my place will have a "white tornado". I can just imagine.

No No No, you cannot even come close to imagining--not even close. As for new linens, that is the one thing that you should do. The Chinese woman HATES to have anything in the bedroom that is in anyway shape or form related to ones ex-wife. Make the bedroom new-including the bed-even if you have to ummmmm, strech the truth a bit. Trust me on this one---IT IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!! And be afraid, be very afraid!!

Ditto! You will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER have the place clean enough. Eric said the inside top of the microwave didn't pass inspection. Imagine what else you never thought of. :blink:

Also, make sure the bed has never been used before and that the sheets, pillow cases, blankie and anything else even close to the bed is brand spanking new. And get rid of the carpet! :o

LOL LOL LOL, now hasa far as the linens, she has already stted that she is bringing some new ones with her. I hae already purchased another ew set and washed them. When she arrives, we then will head to the store for more,,,, both for home, and of course the truck.

Bed neer used before, then where am i suupused to sleep???? The only person ever in my bed has been me. My ex has never even seen the house, much less the inside.

Now Trgg, me afraid, not yet, and I will make a gentlemens bet here, I will pass inspection> My house cleaner is a fanatic.

I can feel your excitement, Patrick. But, as was said earlier....forget life as you know it. Up is down; right is left. Walls will be painted....and then painted again with a new color. You will sell things to make room for new stuff...only to sell the new stuff too. You will be reminded how expensive things are, then watch the bills start rolling in.

You've been warned.............

Now Trgg, me afraid, not yet, and I will make a gentlemens bet here, I will pass inspection> My house cleaner is a fanatic.

She may be a fanatic, but if she isn't Chinese she can't clean a house. I'm talking dusting coat hangers 'n sech. Your house may be the cleanest house in 50 states. it won't matter because she isn't the one that did it.

Oh these newbies who refuse to believe. Soon, very very soon yo will graduate and become enlightened ---be afraid, be very very afraid. :blink:

[Newbies!  Will they ever listen?   :lol:

Don, Maybe us newbies are to damn broke to PAY attention. We've been buying all these here new sheets and beds and pots and pans and teapots an'all.

What's the subject of this here thread???? I'm lost. SOP for me lately.

Patrick, I smell sudden panic on the 25th. Is that you here or me over there- meeting her family as I am getting off the plane?

Richard

Guest blsqueaky

She may be a fanatic, but if she isn't Chinese she can't clean a house. I'm talking dusting coat hangers 'n sech. Your house may be the cleanest house in 50 states. it won't matter because she isn't the one that did it.

Oh these newbies who refuse to believe. Soon, very very soon yo will graduate and become enlightened ---be afraid, be very very afraid. :blink:

Patrick, not much sooner now. You getting anxious. I know dumb question.

Trigg, I guess that I am lucky here, my wife is not a large fanatic when comes to a spotless house. She is more than welcome to do anything else that she wants when she arrives. Dean, if you are out here, back me up on this. You have been to my wife's house.

Don, like I said, there will be some other purchases, just going to wait for her to arrive. My luck, I would buy some more, and she not like design.