Chinese Clothes sizes??

At Blue Nile you select a stone and also the band ... Or I guess, you could just buy the diamond, or just the band...

Ashford.com is another option for quality. Somewhat better stone and price. Also white gold 14 and 18 K options. Customer service with Cheryl M. is excellent. The stone I ordered on-line was sold to someone else over a weekend (my credit card Co. declined the purchase suspecting fraud). Cheryl called me early Monday morning and offered a slightly better stone, same price and cancelled the extra charge for 2 day shipping. Ring was assembled and shipped Wensday afternoon.

Bargain basement- Walmart has an extensive online collection of Keepsake rings. Diamond quality of course is lower here.Richard

I vote for wait, and go shopping together. I tried buying her clothes from here, but when I sent them they were too big. The last three times I visited her, I brought back some of her clothes and some of her belongings. I tried taking her clothes to the store with me to size them to clothes here, but it didn't quite work. She appreciated the gesture, but prefers that I wait until we are together to shop for clothes for her.

I bought Ningning's ring here in the states before I went to China the first time. Before I was to leave for the trip, I began researching the customs laws of China and everything I read said that it is illegal to remove anything made from diamonds from China, and I began to worry that she might not be able to get it out of the country when she eventually comes home with me. I then bought her a band and left the diamond here. After my visit, I realized it should be no problem for her to keep it on her way home, and brought it to her on the second visit. We had it sized in a shop in Zhongshan and it fits well. I would recommend having the work done in a place where you can watch them do it for fear of the stone being replaced with something inferior behind your back. I know I would not know what to look for.

She loves the ring.