Alot of P4 today

Guest ping

Hello everyone. I heard that there four P4 get from oo1. but the timeline is much defferent. one even take the interview on 7th next month. and one on9th. one on 17th, one on 23... does anyone has the idea for how they arrange the date for the interview? According to what to make the interview date for applications?

Hello everyone. I heard that there four P4 get from oo1. but the timeline is much defferent. one even take the interview on 7th next month. and one on9th. one on 17th, one on 23... does anyone has the idea for how they arrange the date for the interview? According to what to make the interview date for applications?

Good question. Some say that the interview date is based on the date they recieved the P3. Others think they schedual interviews based on the date of NOA1. I doubt that GZ is organized enough to have any real method but it appears that P3s sent in March are getting June interview dates.

here is what my MM found said all have interview

Name GZ

Wing74jafly--- 1/12

Siyuanchen---- 2/13 3/24

Linda_wx2002-- 2/25 4/27 -5/294

189------- 3/12

Seasame------- 3/15 ----5/29 4621

Maggie369----- 3/15

Linda2004----- 3/15

Saedalama----- 3/15

Lisalai------- 3/15

xiaoyue600---- 3/15

---------- 3/17

Lastdancer1--- 3/18

qiqi_c-------- 3/25

grace926------ 3/29

Kathleen3388-- 3/29

------ 4/01

Julius-------- 4/05

Melanie------- 4/05

hope------ 4/06

Hong64us------ 4/13

Beibeiyan----- 4/15

yycnna-------- 4/19

Little-tortoise 4/25

Lazytingting--- 4/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:

4 (597)(wing74jafly

i dont know, both of my P3 were sent back Feb 2004

resp

I am very glad to hear that a lot of the P4 issues are being resolved.

It seems as if someone finally realized that no interviews have been scheduled for some time and decided to try to catch some of them up.

You have to realize that the Candle and 001 only represent a small portion of the K visa applicants, probably somewhere betweeen 1% and 5%. Thus, you would anticipate that at any one time, at least someone (or a few people) on the Candle would have an interview scheduled, but, not all on the same day.

I would assume that GZ has a list of 10 to 20 interviews a day and starts filling the list from the beginning to the end.

Moscow posts their list (2 months). All the appointment slots until about 1 1/2 months out are full, then the scheduled interviews are somewhat sparce until the 2 month point.

I called Moscow to have our interview rescheduled to a better time for both Irina and myself about 2 weeks later. I was told that they would give us the next available timeslot after the date requested (which was the date I requested).

Guest ping

Thanks for your responses. I hope there is not so much mistakes in my English writing. I think what you said make sense. I got my P4 ten days ago. my interview date is 23rd June. so my P4 to intervie date is a little over one month. but I am glad for get the P4 finally. I and my fiance have waited it for so long. as everyone here. we want to be together very soon. It is very tough to us to be apart so long time... wish to get the visa very smoothly. wish all of us good luck.

Thank goodness it seems gz has broken free of its inertia. It certainly seems p4s are coming out on the basis of p3 dates. It looks like they are now filling in the people who sent p3s up to 3/15. So ultimately this p4 delay seems more of a hiccup, a few weeks to a month of lost time for whatever reason-- chinese holiday, biometrics, etc. Let's hope we can stay on this roll and start clearing off our list of waiting couples!

here is what my MM found said all have interview

Name GZ

Wing74jafly--- 1/12

Siyuanchen---- 2/13 3/24

Linda_wx2002-- 2/25 4/27 -5/294

189------- 3/12

Seasame------- 3/15 ----5/29 4621

Maggie369----- 3/15

Linda2004----- 3/15

Saedalama----- 3/15

Lisalai------- 3/15

xiaoyue600---- 3/15

---------- 3/17

Lastdancer1--- 3/18

qiqi_c-------- 3/25

grace926------ 3/29

Kathleen3388-- 3/29

------ 4/01

Julius-------- 4/05

Melanie------- 4/05

hope------ 4/06

Hong64us------ 4/13

Beibeiyan----- 4/15

yycnna-------- 4/19

Little-tortoise 4/25

Lazytingting--- 4/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:

4 (597)(wing74jafly

For whatever it's worth ... I called DOS yesterday and they confirmed that my honey DOES NOT have any interview date. Which is expected, and not necessarily out of the ordinary. My honey sent back the P3 on 4/21, but GZ didn't register it until 5/6. Perhaps this means we will be in the "next round" of P4s sent out in July or August?

For the sake of an update between here and 001...

Name..........................p3 sent to gz

Wing74jafly.................1/12

Rick and Diana............2/2 (p4 on 3/3, interview 4/7)

Siyuanchen.................2/13 (p4 on 3/24)

AFShiery.....................2/23 (p4 on 3/31, interview5/13)

Linda_wx2002..............2/25 (p4 on 5/29, interview 6/10)

Mark & Ling.................2/25

blsqueaky....................2/25 (p4 on 3/30, interview 5/20)

resp............................2/25 (p4 on 5/29 interview 6/10)

Andrew & Tanya...........3/1 (p4 on 3/27, interview 5/19)

Danny Jade.................3/10

SeaSame....................3/10 (p4 on 5/29, interview 6/21)

Yi Feng.......................3/11

Ïë·É189.......................3/12

otter5535.....................3/13 (p4 on 5/29, interview 6/23)

kikitong.......................3/14 (p4 on 5/29, interview 6/7)

Maggie369...................3/15

Linda2004....................3/15

Saedalama..................3/15

Lisalai.........................3/15

xiaoyue600..................3/15

СÃÉ...........................3/17

Lastdancer1.................3/18

ray..............................3/20

lili and patrick...............3/23

Nicola & Sam...............3/24 (p4 on 5/29, interview 6/9)

I think there are some overlapping couples on there... Hopefully we can fill in some more this coming week.

My impression of how GZ schedules interviews is when they recieve P-3 and enter it into the computer, They have X amount of interview slots per month and they are scheduled as they receive the P-3s. When the calendar is full they get scheduled for the next available slot for the following month, Hence Mike M's MM sent hers in 5 days before Bing and got a March 8th interview. By the time they got Bing's the March slots were all gone so she got an April 13th interview date. That's why it is important to get your P-3 sent in ASAP. A few days can cause a month delay.

Carl,

That's what I was told - "manpower only allows that a certain number of interviews being scheduled" and I think you are right - a couple of days can mean a real difference in time - BTW Carl and Bing, how's it going now that you're getting settled in??!?

My impression of how GZ schedules interviews is when they recieve P-3 and enter it into the computer, They have X amount of interview slots per month and they are scheduled as they receive the P-3s.  When the calendar is full they get scheduled for the next available slot for the following month,  Hence Mike M's MM sent hers in 5 days before Bing and got a March 8th interview. By the time they got Bing's the March slots were all gone so she got an April 13th interview date.  That's why it is important to get your P-3 sent in ASAP.  A few days can cause a month delay.

Carl!! Nice to see ya back!! Has Bing arrived? I'm looking forward to posts of daily activities!!

My latest email to GZ

When will you answer my previous 3 emails. In your previous 2 replies you have said she has finished "pre-interview processing" and "She is now ready to be scheduled for an interview." So when will this happen if it is ready.

I got their reply today:

Dear Mr. xxxxxxxxx,

Ms. XXX's case is waiting to be scheduled for a visa interview. However, given the high volume of cases this office processes, it is difficult to predict how long it will take before she is scheduled for an interview. We will however, send her the appointment packet as soon as her interview date is set up.

We hope the above information answers your question.

Sincerely,

Immigrant Visa Unit

US Consulate Guangzhou