Congratulations Frank1358

Okay, thanks everybody, but the congrats need to go to Trigg. I absconded with his and Fang Ling's daughter when I left his highness' palace last week. Apparently, his daughter, Wang Fang, had conspired with KK, my daughter, to come to Atlanta for a while.

The problem is this, though. Trigg won't pay the ransom, so I guess I now have a fourteen addition to the household. For how long depends on whether Trigg believes what I've been telling him about his daughter - frizzed orange hair, numerous tattoos, lots of body piercing, black fingernail polish and lipstick, combat boots, etc.

Beginning to get the picture Trigg? Better come get her before she starts speaking with a valley girl cadence. :unsure:

Okay, thanks everybody, but the congrats need to go to Trigg.  I absconded with his and Fang Ling's daughter when I left his highness' palace last week.  Apparently, his daughter, Wang Fang, had conspired with KK, my daughter, to come to Atlanta for a while.

The problem is this, though. Trigg won't pay the ransom, so I guess I now have a fourteen addition to the household.  For how long depends on whether Trigg believes what I've been telling him about his daughter - frizzed orange hair, numerous tattoos, lots of body piercing, black fingernail polish and lipstick, combat boots, etc.

Beginning to get the picture Trigg?  Better come get her before she starts speaking with a valley girl cadence. :D

Frank, I plan on coming to get her just as soon as I save enough money for her deprogramming. This is the first time since they have been in the US that Fang Ling and I have been 100% alone in the house. I'm having a real good time. But now this old fat man is worn out.

As soon as I recuperate, I'll come fetch WF. I think it'll take till Friday. OH, Mommy Ling told me that Jingwen wants some more of those small fish--but this time with the heads left on. Today we caught around 120. Unless I hear otherwise, they are coming with us on Friday along with 30 pounds of venison.

Tell her I said I like totally for sure miss her dude and she is like totally radical!

Trigg