27 8x10 Color Glossy Pictures

Made the big mistake today of showing Jingwen how to print pictures. We now have more photos than wall space.

Someting about the Asian perspective on pictures that I can't seem to understand. With the digital camera, Jingwen would take or pose for a picture then use the batteries up looking at the view screen and trying to decide whether to keep the pic or not.

With the printing, it's call up the pic, resize it, print it, accept or reject it, crop it, print it, accept it or reject it, recolor it, print it, accept or reject it, etc., etc., etc.

I have now gone through two color cartridges, and a variety of paper types and weights. Let's see, if my math is correct, each picture has cost me about $13.27. :lol: Actually, it's been lots of fun.

EMail the pix to WalMart - they print them at the local store.

DOD YOU KNOW that profits at HP were up this year. I think they said 66% of their profits were from ink cartridge sales. Let me know before you buy more ink carts and I will go and buy some HP stock!

:D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

EMail the pix to WalMart - they print them at the local store.

DOD YOU KNOW that profits at HP were up this year. I think they said 66% of their profits were from ink cartridge sales. Let me know before you buy more ink carts and I will go and buy some HP stock!

B)  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

the ink costs around $450 a gallon retail.