Guest blsqueaky

zSteve, let me be another to welcome you to the candle. You will finds lots of advice and help here, and you might even start to get to know so many that you are always talking on the phone to one another. Wishing you a speedy process.

Hi Squeaky and thanks!

BTW, I happen to be a displaced buckeye myself! From Cleveland originally - ok ok no Cleveland jokes please

Talking about phone calls, I found a phone card called China Exclusive. It's about $16 and you get 1200 minutes - it works out to about a dollar an hour. You can also make domestic calls -

Unfortunately, they will not print out a record of your calls for the VO.

BUT, you can show them the receipts saying you bought 2 or 3 calls while waiting all these months . . . .

QUOTE (cosmiclobster @ May 22 2004, 07:54 PM)

OMG I am so sorry Martytb !!!!

How could I forget someone so pretty?

Your husband is a lucky man . . . hehehe

Errr, I'm the husband :blink:

lol... aah, the pitfalls of using your wife's picture as your avatar...

QUOTE (cosmiclobster @ May 22 2004, 07:54 PM)

OMG I am so sorry Martytb !!!!

How could I forget someone so pretty?

Your husband is a lucky man . . . hehehe

Errr, I'm the husband :blink:

lol... aah, the pitfalls of using your wife's picture as your avatar...

True, but then you wouldn't know how lucky I am, would ya? ;)

True, but then you wouldn't know how lucky I am, would ya?

True true, but one of you together would also show us how lucky she is, right? ;)

Uuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm maybe. :blink:

I had one of us together originally, but I love this pic. Too bad you can't see the entire photo.

Hi Marty I guess I should of figured out the husband/wife thing with names like Marty and WeiPing :wacko: hehehe sorry!

But that's not fair - teasing us about seeing the rest of the picture!!! :angry:

but on the other hand, I do have a few pictures of my own - :excl: - hehehe

I did have a nice decent picture of the two of us posted but my bride to be told me to nix it - said I was foolish for posting it - told her these people are friends in a similar situation - would do no harm to post it - most other people have a picture posted - told her this is not communist China - five hours of argument later . . . hehehe

I did have a nice decent picture of the two of us posted but my bride to be told me to nix it - said I was foolish for posting it - told her these people are friends in a similar situation - would do no harm to post it - most other people have a picture posted - told her this is not communist China - five hours of argument later . . . hehehe

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....10e3ad9ed705e0d

:angry: