Guest jeanhbx

it wasn't a holiday for nvc. there were some packages sent out to guangzhou that day. I know packages are back up at china custom now, but at least i can track them if i know the track numbers. i really appreciate it if you can find the track numbers for may 7th. and may i ask how do you find those numbers?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can report that I called GZ today asked around and finally found out form a nice person there that Bea info is under going another security check.

I think most people have been finding this kind of info out by calling DOS but since I'm in China and not the USA cheaper to do it this way.

FYI.. Our's left NVC on April 6th and I think cleared the GZ delays on May 10th but that is just a guess.

Hope this helps. oh also there was some other info they were not able to give me because of security reasons and of course I didn't pushit I was just happy to have the doubts removed that it had indeed cleared and was in someone's hands and what was going on. It really is very little info that I think most people would be happy to know, sad there isn't a way to get it out.

DHL posts as of Thurs may 20th 8:30 china time

9160482671 Portsmouth, NH - USA Guangzhou - China, People's Republic Signed for by: Company stamp Shipment delivered May 10, 2004 10:07

9160482785 Portsmouth, NH - USA Guangzhou - China, People's Republic Signed for by: Company stamp Shipment delivered May 10, 2004 10:07

9160484082 Portsmouth, NH - USA Guangzhou - China, People's Republic Signed for by: Company stamp Shipment delivered May 18, 2004 16:17

9160488820 Portsmouth, NH - USA Guangzhou - China, People's Republic Signed for by: Company stamp Shipment delivered May 18, 2004 16:17

9160490415 Portsmouth, NH - USA Guangzhou - China, People's Republic Signed for by: Company stamp Shipment delivered May 18, 2004 16:17

9165299102 Portsmouth, NH - USA Guangzhou - China, People's Republic Clearance delay as of: May 19, 2004 21:08

9165296733 Portsmouth, NH - USA Guangzhou - China, People's Republic Clearance delay as of: May 19, 2004 21:09

9165299091 Portsmouth, NH - USA Guangzhou - China, People's Republic Clearance delay as of: May 19, 2004 21:08

MArk and Bea

se lang, I need your help, just find out today that our case was sent to GZ on May 18th, so now how do i find out the tracking number????  thanks a bunch.

Ditto, mine was sent may 14th

I will look it up for ya both, I will try to explain better how I get the numbers but it is a little involved and will post it later.

Shipper Ref#/Tracking #

EXP/14 MAY 2004 A / 9178413090

EXP/18 MAY 2004 A / 9178416435

You the man! B)

and thanks for posting that info before. Like I said just a little info to clear the doubts and let you see some movement helps ever so much.

"I have always depended on the kindness of strangers." for y'all from the south..:) hehehe

was that A: Blanche

B: Scarlett

or C: the road runner

?????

Mark and Bea

I entered the DHL site, chose"DHL online tracking", then I entered the

"shipper's reference number" along with the date of the shipment and the destination, and it shows there are no results for this search. Should it say so as long as the shipment had not been received by GZ or is it that I might be doing something wrong? Should I enter the whole number starting with EXP?

OK, I got it finally, never mind. :)

The shippers reference number is only good to track by shippers reference #, you will notice the date pattern in the reference numbers, that is how I find the tracking numbers. Now with that little bit of info lets see if somebody besides Hypo try it. that will be the first lesson.

Oh and Clifford you can't compete sorry I already know you are a master researcher this won't be much of a challenge for you.

Shipper Ref#/Tracking #

EXP/14 MAY 2004 A / 9178413090

EXP/18 MAY 2004 A / 9178416435

Se Lang,

Thanks for looking up the tracking #, saved me the hassle of doing it myself. You Da Best Brah!!

Mari, we're in the same DHL pouch. So we're still together. Maybe we'll get P3/P4/Interviews/Approvals at the same time also. Hopefully it will all happen soon. But I'm not holding my breath.

Jon, that's great, I think our package will get there around Monday, then give it around 4 more weeks and hopefully it will be registered by the consulate and P3 should be received around the third week of June. I feel blessed by the speed of our process so far, even though there's a bottleneck at GZ now, I feel all the interview dates will come out very soon. The vibrations around here are not so good lately, so many people anxiously waiting their loved ones, it's indeed a hard time for many of our friends, I hope something good happens before the time comes for us to await our P-4's. :lol: