Success!!!! Visa in Hand

Well, everything in Hong Kong went pretty well. After finding out that I accidentally entered Denise's birthday wrong on the I-129, they let it slide. We didn't have to see the consular, we presented so much evidence that he just approved the visa. Interesting thing was, in Hong Kong I was invited to the interview with her. They actually interviewed both of us (the interviewer isn't the consular, just an employee to collect info). I thought this was quite a change from what I heard from the people going to Guangzhou. The interview in Hong Kong is actually quite intense, but we were well prepared. There was only one other k-3 there that day, the rest were all regular immigrants. Most had to go see the consular officer after the interview including the other k-3... I'll follow up after I get home in a few days with some questions that they asked us when I have more time. I'm sitting in a net cafe in Guangzhou right now. We're going to Hong Kong tomorrow to start the long trip back to Kansas City.

Wish everyone else well..

Damian