Three year later, Visiting China. December 2023

Good Morning !!  It look like it is going to be a sunny day in Nanning today.  Woke up about an hour ago.  Decided to get the Astrill downloaded.  Powered up my 2 computers and my Mobile. I waited for today because their 30 day plan will match up for the time I will be here.  30 dollars for 30 days.  With my luck, just to throw a wrench into the matter I noticed that my new Computer said my was VPN connected.  So i tried to access google, yahoo and google translate. And it worked! And it seemed that it worked well.  I was happy but I wanted to verify that If I disconnect and connect the same VPN that it work again, no such luck.  I dont trust the original VPN but I dont want to let go of it just yet..  Just 2 minutes ago it worked a second time ,again. 🙄

I would like to know if I could download Astrill to the same computer. And then if one VPN isnt working, i can just click on the other VPN app.  I dont want to use both vpn apps at one time. Just one.  What do you think? Danb

P. It it so amazing how well google with a working VPN.  I have almost forgotten that for the past 7 days. 

I finally got Astrill loaded onto my three devices.  Astrill recommended deleting other Vpn so I did. They said those other vpns may interfere with the settings in Window.  Searching is so much better now.  30 dollar for 30 day is worth it to me.  Randy's link worked well for me,

I wanted to give an update on my ATM and banking issues. Most of them have gone away.  I went to B of C this Friday.  I was able to to withdraw 2500 RMB from my Credit Union account from their ATM.  That really surprised me because the last time I was limited to only 1000 rmb.  I am very happy now because I should have working access to both of my banking account  at least for now, I hope.  I will go back next Friday and see if my luck holds out. I still have a problem with accessing my banking info for my CU account.  The CU told me not to try to access my account on line when I was in China.  They said that they were blocking access to China addresses.  So I dont have access to my CU account info and the ability to move money between accounts.  If I can continue to withdraw weekly 2500 rmb from my CU account I will be fine.  So things have settled down for me except for my foot/leg problem.  I am working on that. Danb