CFL Forum Costs

We have three payments each year. The hosting costs have risen from $13.80/month to $21.99/month, so I will be making an annual payment instead at $203.88/year.

The next payment due is for the forum software in April, 2024. Account balance is reset to Zero. I will not accept donations if they ever reach a point where they exceed the amount due, although there doesn't appear to be a danger of that happening for the time being.

IPB forum software    $55 / 6 months       due October and April

HostGator hosting      $203.88 / 1 year    due in November 

I will be making those payments myself with a credit card. Please help when and if you can. I will post updates here.

The PayPal block now sends the donations to CFL_China@candleforlove.com. 

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

That makes a total of $373.88 per year, up from the $275.60 we were paying before this increase. Paying for an entire year reduces the amount to $313.88.

That's a lot of money to be supported by the traffic we are seeing here. Like I said, I'll make these payments, but we'll need to see what happens going forward.

On 9/29/2023 at 2:25 PM, Barfus said:

Thanks for keeping this forum going Randy, really appreciate the time you put

Ditto that. 

Randy, I dont post that often anymore but I try to visit and read some of the post every week.  Always find interesting reads!!  Thank you for all the time and effort you put forth on this site.  Thank You.

• Like 1