How am i supposed to have my son visit America?

HE is a Chinese national and i have his Chinese passport, i do not have his american passport,  i have applyied for a visa and told to get a passport when its rediculculous to think he can board a plan from china with it, HE CAN NOT. Its been 3 years and i am at my wits end with no help at all i will just divorce and leave him here, HOW DO i board a plane to America with my son simple question 

1 hour ago, Arant44 said:

HE is a Chinese national and i have his Chinese passport, i do not have his american passport,  i have applyied for a visa and told to get a passport when its rediculculous to think he can board a plan from china with it, HE CAN NOT. Its been 3 years and i am at my wits end with no help at all i will just divorce and leave him here, HOW DO i board a plane to America with my son simple question 

Others are welcome to chime in, of course, but your situation seems to be beyond the reach of what we can help you with.

As has been said, you will need the cooperation of his mother.

Randy she agrees but said it cant be done, so with that the whole apply for immigration visa for him i thought i tried before to get a visa i dont know what type it was, i see no info for a pro-forma one on the internet, look man i need to take over a trust fund and before i have to leave almost permanently and before he is 4 years old i want to take him there then come back my god i am not looking to go to prison, no one can explain in detail and i swear the internet does not either man can you help push me in the right direection?

1 hour ago, Arant44 said:

Randy she agrees but said it cant be done, so with that the whole apply for immigration visa for him i thought i tried before to get a visa i dont know what type it was, i see no info for a pro-forma one on the internet, look man i need to take over a trust fund and before i have to leave almost permanently and before he is 4 years old i want to take him there then come back my god i am not looking to go to prison, no one can explain in detail and i swear the internet does not either man can you help push me in the right direection?

I am at a complete loss as to what to say at this point.