Pls help, i Feel i am being laughed at

I want to take my son to america,My wife refuese and my son is 3 years old can not make sentences i need only a few awnsers, how do i apply for the Pro-Forma visa? In my sons Chinese passport, also do i need my wifes signature?  my mother is rich, she has offered to get him help in america, while i just wonder why this has happened, AND MY WIFE NOT WANT AMERICAS HELP?? he offtens just expode and has a bowl movment after many days bigger then mine, all i can think is what HAPPENS WHEN HE GOES TO THE dAY CARE my wifes father worked for the government he is 78 now,  and she seems to just want to kill my child, When it was time to give birth i ask her to wait a day or two and she said this "I want it out of me" wtf wow, She gave birth early,  How do i get the paper work for the Pro Forma Visa, the rest i will do I ask if she care she  said it does not  matter what you think it matters what you can prove.  WHAT THE F

So your son was automatically a Chinese citizen and a US citizen from birth? Have you tried to get a US passport plus a PRC entry/exit permit instead? However, to get a US passport, you would need both parent's consent, unless you have sole custody. Even if you got a passport and any visas/permits for your son, you would still need to have both parent's consent to bring the child to another country (again, unless you have sole custody).

A "pro forma" visa is simply the name used to describe a Visitor's Visa placed in the Chinese passport of an American citizen. It is issued when the American citizen needs an exit visa from the Chinese authorities, but is unable to obtain one. 

You would apply for a Visitor's Visa for him at the American consulate which serves his location.

Yes - you would need the full cooperation of his mother.

Sorry to hear of the issues you're having, but I'll just throw in a third vote for needing your wife's permission. Every time we've applied for just about anything (Chinese travel document, US passport, etc.) both parents needed to provide consent.

In fact several years ago my wife and I were at the Chinese consulate in Chicago. There was a Chinese fellow with his young US-born son at the window next to us arguing with the consulate employee, since they wouldn't issue the kid a travel book as the mother didn't come with them. Unfortunately he made a long drive down from Michigan only to get turned away in less than a minute from getting called up.

It's not a perfect system but it's in place to prevent international kidnapping. Unfortunately it also means that your kid can essentially be stuck in their country of birth until the age of 18. I would be careful - as a foreigner in China you are at a major disadvantage legally speaking, so tread carefully and choose your battles wisely. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply's, i tried to clean up the post right after submitting but i refreshed the page and it wouldn't let me, Randy how do i get the appointment then, i didn't see a way to apply online for a visitor's visa, hmm guess i didn't look hard enough, also even if she signs the paperwork she needs to come to the appointment with me? I applied for a visa before and was told i couldn't go in because i didn't have a appointment my wife and he did, so now again i am upset again how are you going to tell me she needs to be there when i was told i couldn't be!!!

4 hours ago, Arant44 said:

Thanks for the reply's, i tried to clean up the post right after submitting but i refreshed the page and it wouldn't let me, Randy how do i get the appointment then, i didn't see a way to apply online for a visitor's visa, hmm guess i didn't look hard enough, also even if she signs the paperwork she needs to come to the appointment with me? I applied for a visa before and was told i couldn't go in because i didn't have a appointment my wife and he did, so now again i am upset again how are you going to tell me she needs to be there when i was told i couldn't be!!!

Start at ustraveldocs.com - https://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/

• 1 month later...

hello i havent talked been sort of sacred to talk in china my mother is saying i will be out the trust fund and i worked for her for over 15 years so much time i did on the houses Randy i didnt click it but is that how i get my son the visa? Anyone hear me> its so strange i hve done so much online but not make much money i have been in top 100 on Shotonline golf game arant 47 i love China they made Buddha i am so sorry the as hole brits pushed them in to this corner. what happens now is because of them dont for get this egos can be devastating 

11 hours ago, Arant44 said:

hello i havent talked been sort of sacred to talk in china my mother is saying i will be out the trust fund and i worked for her for over 15 years so much time i did on the houses Randy i didnt click it but is that how i get my son the visa? Anyone hear me> its so strange i hve done so much online but not make much money i have been in top 100 on Shotonline golf game arant 47 i love China they made Buddha i am so sorry the as hole brits pushed them in to this corner. what happens now is because of them dont for get this egos can be devastating 

Again - Start at ustraveldocs.com - https://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/

• 4 weeks later...

Ty Randy, i haven't wanted to come on here for a long time, i am going to live chat tomorrow with them,  time seems to define us as my fathers brother was named Randy, i dont know what to think or how to feel any more about being a american living in china for 10 years and wanting to help, can i leave you my qq email? awe i could have used a lawyer a year a go i was hit by a truck going the wrong way and have well i hope we can chat ok ty. L Arant

18 hours ago, Arant44 said:

Ty Randy, i haven't wanted to come on here for a long time, i am going to live chat tomorrow with them,  time seems to define us as my fathers brother was named Randy, i dont know what to think or how to feel any more about being a american living in china for 10 years and wanting to help, can i leave you my qq email? awe i could have used a lawyer a year a go i was hit by a truck going the wrong way and have well i hope we can chat ok ty. L Arant

The problems, though, are with the child's mother, who probably has absolute control over whether the child can go to the US, and your own mother, who needs to have a more realistic understanding of the situation.

I don't think I can help with either.