Getting Married Online ??!?

Randy W

Yes, you can! It's apparently legit, but if you want to try it, do your own research.

I expect it probably is legit, and can be used for most legal purposes, such as setting up joint accounts, credit cards, legal agreements, etc., but in order to use it for immigration purposes, you will need to prove to the satisfaction of the Immigrations Officer that your marriage is bona fide.

It's unclear what the residence requirements are, if any, and what any other requirements may be. 

Good luck with that!

This MAY be a workable option for a couple that has been separated for a while due to the pandemic. But remember to get your immigration ducks in a row.

As long as the state issuing the certificates will authenticate them, then yes, it is legit.

Get married online from anywhere in the world. 🌎 No matter the distance, Marry From Home will take care of it all. 

Now you can say your I do's 💍 virtually, in a legal, officially registered US wedding ceremony - invite up to 90 guests or keep the wedding intimate and private. Whatever your preference, your special day is just a click away! 🖱️

Discover the Difference:

Open to anyone anywhere
Open to same sex marriages
100% Legal & legitimate
Quick & easy
Full wedding celebrations
Small, intimate weddings
Long distance ceremonies accommodated

Marry From Home without the red tape and start enjoying married life together! Find Out More Info Now! 👩‍💻

https://www.facebook.com/MarryFromHome/posts/243239354498044

Click on the link to see the full Facebook post, and to get access to their website. I won't embed it here.