8/1 10am EST Talks about Dating during Covid and Long last interracial

Joecy

We will be having a zoom meeting 8/1 10am Eastern to talk about dating during Covid-19 and how to build long-lasting marriage. There will be two speakers, both Chinese ladies and good friend of mine. One of the speakers married to an American. She was originally from Guagnzhou/Shanghai, he from Texas, they met on e-harmony and now have been enjoying 7 years together in the US.

This will be our first sharing about this topic, I image it will be conducted in Chinese, but still welcome you and your loved one to chimp in! Especially the ladies :)

Best,

Joecy

gallery_70672_834_56389.jpg

Chinese believe things happen when time, people and location are right, it is more so during covid-19. To some extend, dating is like shopping, you need to be clear about your selection criteria and where to find the right person who carries the right attributes. Once you are clear with your goal, it's time to take action and move forward.

Enjoying a life-long marriage is possible, but what is the secret? How to ensure your spouse listen and understand you? It's important to communicate to each other using the 5 love languages.

Please join us Sat. for a zoom discussion to talk about relationship.
Time:

‪‪‪Saturday August 1st, 2020 10:00AM – 11:00AM EST‬
John us on Zoom:‪https://lnkd.in/eZw8FVw
Phone.
United States: ‪‪‪+19292056099,,5973469866#‬
Meeting ID: 597 346 9866
Password: 089979

Edited by Joecy (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I may pass this along to my wife's good friend. She's from Beihai Guanxi, has been in the US for 12 years, and divorced a few years ago. Her ex-husband was born in America but his parents were from China.

She's stuck taking care of her three kids alone, isn't very well-off, and obviously feels very lonely. She's a good woman but going through tough times.

How can give this information to her?

We will be having a zoom meeting 8/1 10am Eastern to talk about dating during Covid-19 and how to build long-lasting marriage. There will be two speakers, both Chinese ladies and good friend of mine. One of the speakers married to an American. She was originally from Guagnzhou/Shanghai, he from Texas, they met on e-harmony and now have been enjoying 7 years together in the US.

This will be our first sharing about this topic, I image it will be conducted in Chinese, but still welcome you and your loved one to chimp in! Especially the ladies :)

Best,

Joecy

Edited by Barfus (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I may pass this along to my wife's good friend. She's from Beihai Guanxi, has been in the US for 12 years, and divorced a few years ago. Her ex-husband was born in America but his parents were from China.

She's stuck taking care of her three kids alone, isn't very well-off, and obviously feels very lonely. She's a good woman but going through tough times.

How can give this information to her?

Thank you Barfus. I can understand her challenge. It would be wonderful to connect with her, so she knows that she is not alone. Please have her connect with us on Wechat:You May US. We have a chat group there. I will also post the zoom meetings details.

Appreciate your help.

Since the zoom workshop will be in Chinese, I'm posting the Chinese version here. You are welcome to copy and forward to your Chinese friends or your Chinese loved one.

Covid-19时期的Dating更讲究天时地利人和,对象就像去超市购物,在特定的时间打开尝试大门,我们需要有向前的行动,这样大门才可以感应然后打开。然后要做的是明确在哪个地方可以找到对象,并且要明确想要什么样的对象。

长长久久的婚姻是存在的,成功的秘诀和要诀是什么?很重要的一点是如何沟通对方才会听,需要懂得实用爱的五种语言。
育美邀请GG婚姻婚姻工作室的Snow 和 正道学员婚姻家庭系的Lily跟我们一起分享,欢迎大家8月1日周六早上美国东部时间10点,跟我们一起大话爱情!❤️

时间:纽约时间周六‪8/1上午10 点‬

北京时间周六‪8/1晚上10点‬
‪‪‪Saturday August 1st, 2020 10:00AM – 11:00AM EST‬

John us on Zoom:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/5973469866?pwd=TTVLZld3NnI2T1lzS05zS0s1V2JDUT09
Phone.
United States美国电话: ‪‪‪+19292056099,,5973469866#‬
Meeting ID会议号码: 597 346 9866
Password:密码 089979

• Like 1