Unsure of the next step

Hello,

I don't know if I am being thick or if the directions are unclear, but I am not sure what to do next. We filed our i-130 form at Guangzhou USCIS, got approved, were delayed processing because of corona, and were just sent an email with the next steps. It says we have to fill out DS-260, gather materials, and submit them through CITIC bank to the consulate. We now have the DS-260 confirmation form, the IVS cover letter, two passport photos, and a copy of the passport page, and have registered a location for document pick-up (home delivery). Is the location for document pick up just to get documents later? Or are they going to come to our house for us to send our next batch of documents? Or do I just go to the nearest CITIC bank? Do I have to make an appointment with a courier there? Any and all insight is appreciated.

I'm not sure you can go to ANY CITIC Bank location, but the ustraveldocs website should tell you everything you need to know.

Be sure to fill out a cover sheet for any documents submitted (also available on the ustraveldocs website).

No appointment is needed. Someone at the bank will know what to do with your documents to go in the next delivery.

Document Drop-Off Locations

It's good to hear that you are progressing.

Many thank you's sir. After we submit the docs, how long does it generally take them to respond with the next step/what is the next step? I know things might be somewhat abnormal because of corona, but the email just says something vague like "we will contact you with the next steps after you have submitted the materials."