Wiring all of her chump change outta Chinartucky

Lord God Billy Bob....

Yesterday the last of my lil' rabbit's stash in Liaoning Province Fushun, China 113600 made it's way back (by wire transfer) to it's starting points in local banks here in Pennsyltucky, USA 11522

Now, I've said for years that I have sent by Western Union $50,000usd per year to China where my dear sexy wife, Madam Ho Chi Mamma, would deposit in various accounts through-out Fushun. The money of course.....was supposed to be her retirement money for once I'm gone to meet Lowell George in heaven.

Wenyan wasn't ever going to become an American citizen. American citizenship has never been a priority in our relationship. For 15 years in a row now, I spent hours in my local Piggly Wiggly sending 50K----by Western Union's max of $7,400 or so at a pop---until I had sent the entire $50,000 for that year. :rotfl: What a labor of love that was. She saved every cent mind you....how Chinese

I don't know who and what Wenyan used or how she did it. She studied it, she asked the questions, she made the plan, and she put it all together. It took many hours of planning and talking with her actors in China, but sittin' here in our crib in the rural mountains of Pennsyltucky the lady got out every dollar of her retirement fund that I had sent over for her. Oppps, she left 75 cents in one bank....she laughs but that is so out of character for her.

Sorry I can't help with any more clarity than this on what she's done. I think Wenyan would tell you it takes, Accounts and Friends.

tsap seui

one lucky hombre