Successful interview and administrative processing

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Went to Guangzhou, got my re-exam medical done and sent the medical report through the Zhujiang New town Citic bank. Flew back to Henan and then sent my passports. So consulate has received what they asked for and after inquiring replied back -- " Your case is currently under review. Once the review has been completed, we will notify you of the next steps"

So hopefully that is something positive and they would process my IR1 soon and dont ask for anything else.

• Like 1

UPDATE:

Went to Guangzhou, got my re-exam medical done and sent the medical report through the Zhujiang New town Citic bank. Flew back to Henan and then sent my passports. So consulate has received what they asked for and after inquiring replied back -- " Your case is currently under review. Once the review has been completed, we will notify you of the next steps"

So hopefully that is something positive and they would process my IR1 soon and dont ask for anything else.

Once you've been asked to submit the passport, you can bet that you'll get it back with a visa in it.

Hello,

I am confused about the following conflicting messages unless CEAC hasn't updated it from their end. Does anyone have any idea about it? Thank you

When I check the CEAC status it hasn't changed and says Refused and the same note on Administrative processing since March, but US travel docs says "Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery"

I Hope they are not sending it back without issuing a visa. No email or anything from their side yet.

Regards,

Hello,

I got an email from USTraveldocs : Your document(s) have been collected from the US Embassy/Consulate

The status on USTraveldocs is : Your passport is ready for pick up but I think it is still in transition

But CEAC status still shows Refused so I dont know what went. Last date updated on CEAC is 28 August but the status is still refused/Admin processing condition

They also gave an airwaybill number. Do you know how and which website do I use to track the passport?

Thank you.

I'm sure you could contact the bank and they would tell you everything you needed to know.

from ustraveldocs

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-niv-passporttrack.asp

Passport Tracking Options

For your convenience, you have several options to choose from to track the location of your passport.

If your status shows "origination scan", it means your passport has left the Embassy or Consulate is on its way to the delivery location you have chosen. It is however not available yet.

Only when the status shows "ready for pick up", it means you can go to the CITIC branch you have chosen to pick up your passport.

Please do not go to your delivery location if your status does not show "ready for pick up" as it means your passport has not reached its final destination for pick up.

The Embassy or the Consulate cannot help you regarding the status of your passport delivery. Please do not contact the Embassy or Consulate regarding the status of your passport delivery.

Instant: Enter your passport number below to check on the status.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)